One of the issues that keep parents up at night is their child’s relationships. Will they make friends and keep them? How do I get my child to cooperate? Or simply not constantly annoy his brother and sister? ADHD And Relationships is the first of a multi-part discussion on why these issues are so common among the ADHD and the autistic.
We will discover:
- The common ground the ADHD have with the Autistic
- The key issue that creates relationship problems
- Why this issue must be resolved to make any real headway
- The impact on self esteem, friendships and parenting
- The result of not resolving this issue – ODD (Oppositional Defiance Disorder)